Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Finally Some News!!


OK, while I STILL don't have a surgery date I do have my last consult date before the surgery and that is Nov. 11th!! Yeah!! I am so excited and have been doing lots of reading and researching so I'll be properly prepared! I want to be the perfect patient & do everything I'm told to do! The delay for me is that I have Medicare & Medicare requires that the facility is a Center of Excellence & that involves inspections & all kinds of stuff...the facility is new & has met all the requirements except for one last inspection!! Come on...inspect it already! My surgeon himself has a rating of excellence, but it's the building that needs it now! But anyway....it's getting closer now.....those dreaded "before" photos coming soon.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terri,
    Like I said on your other blog - I only found you recently! I am so sorry to hear that your weight has been making you so sad recently. I hope your surgery (although drastic) gives you everything you hope it will! I will be thinking of you. If it is what YOU want to do then YOU do it girl. I will become a follower of this blog in order to keep upt to date with your progress - I am there for you if you need someone to talk to and will support you however I can!!
    With loadza luv
    Dawn xxxx

    ReplyDelete